Sunday 1 September 2013

Just a quick update.

Hi All,

Just a quick update to let you know what's going on...

I'm still waiting for some flight sim stuff to arrive that I'm planning to review, when I find some time and have it all set up then I will get going on it. 

I've been rather busy sorting things out in order to go to Sheffield in a few weeks so I haven't had much time to write or review. But while I can't provide you much entertainment at the moment, I would suggest going online to 4oD and having a look at the Dispatches program on Ryanair. It was an interesting documentary including interviews with some pilots regarding their safety concerns with the airline and it does raise some questions. I found out about it from a discussion on the 'Airplane Geeks' podcast which is always worth a listen if you're interested in aviation.

I highly recommend the Airplane geeks, have a listen and you'll see why!
Anyway, I should be back with something more interesting soon but hopefully that should give you all enough entertainment for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment